Photographer: Moreno Maggi
18 hundred sq. meters on 6 levels, a historical villa from the early ‘900s, 5 months to complete the interior redecoration.
These are the numbers required by the new seat of Italiana Costruzioni, in which all workspaces have been designed by Westway Architects and Evospace in concurrence.
A masterly enterprise where contemporary architecture avails to reinterpret and enhance the past.
A unique, dynamic and contemporary environment where the person and the team are the focus, according to the living office vision.
Evospace partners Herman Miller and Citterio provided internal partitions, workstations and office chairs for operational and directional bureaus, as well as for the meeting rooms.
THE NUMBERS OF THE PROJECT
• P3 containers by Citterio: 756 sq.m
• Custom adaptations provided in the Citterio supplement: 415 sq.m
• Blind walls and double plate glass screenings, Vision series by Citterio: 835 sq.m
• 9 Directional offices, Shard series, by Citterio
• 60 Operational offices, Shard series, by Citterio
• 3 Meeting rooms, Shard series, by Citterio
• Operational: Sayl series, by Herman Miller
• Directional: Aeron series, by Herman Miller
• Meeting room: Setu series, by Herman Miller